The National Capital Region Police Office Chief PMGEN DEBOLD M SINAS lauds the successful anti-illegal drugs operation of the operatives of Masambong Police Station, Quezon City Police District for the arrest of Five (5) Male Drug Suspects members of the DIMAANO DRUG GROUP during the conduct of Synchronized Enhanced Managing of Police Operations (SEMPO) on July 24, 2020 at about 9:20 am in front of no. 46 Dimaano Compound,Brgy. Balon Bato, Quezon City.
The operation stemmed from Information provided by QCDIT RIU-NCR and from the gathered informations of Police Station 2 and PS-3 regarding the illegal drug activities of the subjects and their cohorts.
Series of intel gathering and case build-up were conducted until the operatives plotted a buy bust operation against the following suspects:
1.RAUL TERCERO y DUMIPIG aka ROMY, 44y/o, DOB (Dec 3,1975), male, married, native of Cebu and presently res.at # 46 Dimaano Compound Brgy. Balon Bato,Q.C.
2. JOSEPH LACSON y ORTEGA,aka JOSEPH, 18 y/o, DOB.(Sept. 26,2001, male, single, jobless, native of Cavite and presently res. Under the bridge located at Brgy. Balon Bato,Q.C.
3. NEIL DELA CRUZ y PAGSANJAN aka NEIL,41y/o,DEC.19, 1978, male, married, jobless, native of Bulacan and presently res. Under the bridge located at Brgy. Balon Bato, Q.C.
4. BONG FLORES y YONCO,aka BONG ,50,y/o,(Jan.27,1971), male, single, jobless, native of Cebu and presently res.at Gubat sa Syudad,Brgy.Balingasa,Q.C.
5. MILAN TEBRIO y HALLARE aka MILAN, 32 y/o, DOB.(Nov.5,1988) male, single, vendor, native of and res. at #986 Villanueva Compound,Brgy. Balingasa Balintawac, Q.C.
Investigation disclosed that the buy-bust operation was ensued by personnel of PS-2, QCPD Stations Drug Enforcement Unit together with operatives of PS-3 SDEU in coordination with PDEA QC wherein a police officer acted as a poseur buyer. Upon transaction, operatives immediately effected the arrest.
Pieces of evidence seized from the possession and control of the suspects were as follows;
1. Eight (8) pieces of knot tied & heat sealed transparent plastic sachet containing undetermined quantity of white crystalline substance suspected to be shabu;
2. One (1) piece of genuine One Thousand buy bust money;
3. Thirty four (34) pieces One thousand boodle money;
4. One (1) unit of digital weighing scale;
5.One (1) unit of black Huawei touchscreen and one (1) unit of cherry mobile keypad cellular phone;
6. One (1) piece of large transparent plastic;
7. One (1) unit of MK IV caliber 45;
8. One (1) piece of cal.45 magazine w/. four (4) live ammo;
9. One (1) piece of red purefoods eco bag containing fifteen (15) pieces of M16 rifle magazine;
10. Six (6) pieces of m16 ammunitions;
11. One (1) unit of Rifle Grenade.
The confiscated illegal drugs has an aggregate estimated weight of more or less 150 grams with a DDB value amounting to Php 1,020,000. It has been turned over to the PNP Crime laboratory for confirmatory testing.
The inventory of confiscated pieces of evidence were made at the place of arrest, in the presence of the arrested suspects and witnessed by Kgwd. Rogelio Padua of Brgy. Balon Bato, Quezon City and Mr. Rene Joshua Abiad of NCRPO PRESS CLUB.
Further investigation revealed that the suspects were members of the notorious Dimaano Group, a known Drug Crime Group of PS-3.
Arrested suspects are detained at Police Station 2, QCPD pending the filing of charges for violation of Section 5 and 11 of RA 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002) and violation of RA 10591 (Comprehensive Firearms and Ammunition Regulation Act).
“I commend the Quezon City Police District for another great accomplishment. The arrest of the suspects means eliminating their illegal activities and saving the future of their would be customers,” PMGEN SINAS emphasized.