The Chief of the National Capital Region Police Office, Police Major General Debold M Sinas hailed the elements of the Northern Police District for the apprehension of six (6) drug suspects and confiscation of 1.4 million worth of shabu at about 11:50 PM of June 12 ,2020 at No. 82 Cattleya, Road 10, Brgy. NBBS, Navotas City.
Probe reveals that the joint operatives of the District Drug Enforcement Unit-NPD and District Special Operations Unit-NPD conducted a buy bust operation that resulted in the arrest of the following suspects:
- Telesporo Acain y Camposano aka ” Roy Roy”, 36 y/o, single, jobless, presently residing at Jacinto St, Brgy. 175, Camarin, Caloocan City;
- John Francis Ocinar y Aguilar, 29 y/o, single, jobless, residing at No. 2227, Barona St., Brgy. 96, Tondo, Manila;
- Mark Gerard Zamora y Cruz, 25 y/o, single, jobless residing at Block 39, Lot 6, Phase 1-F6, Brgy. 12, Caloocan City;
- Mario Lagahit y Quilay, 34 y/o, married, driver, presently residing at No. 82, Cattleya, Road 10, Brgy. NBBS, Navotas City;
- Randy Oliveron y Ulbata, 31 y/o, single, driver, presently residing at Brgy. Longos, Zapote 5, Cavite City; and
- Regine Cruz y Evangelista, 26 y/o, single, jobless, residing at No.2227, Barona St., Brgy. 96,Tondo, Manila.
The operation stemmed from an indepth intelligence operation and information gathering until positively validated by the operatives. Records also show that three (3) among the arrested suspects, Acain, Zamora and Ulbata are included in the drugs watchlist.
During the operation, following pieces of evidence were seized from their possession and control;
a. One (1) pc. large knot tied plastic containing susected Shabu;
b. Twenty two (22) pcs medium heat sealed transparent plastic sachet containing suspected Shabu;
c. One (1) pc open cut transparent plastic sachet containing suspected Shabu;
d. One (1) pc. thin strip aluminum foil with traces of suspected Shabu;
e. One (1) pc rolled aluminum foil with traces of suspected Shabu;
f. Two (2) pcs disposable lighter color blue and red;
g. Two (2) pcs genuine P1,000.00 bill utilized as buy-bust money;
h. Four (4) units cellular phone, Samsung A50 color blue, Samsung A10 color black, Xiaomi Color white-gold and Oppo A3s color red;
i. Seventeen (17) pcs. genuine money in different denomination with the total of One thousand Two Hundred pesos (P1, 200.00); and
j. One (1) unit digital weighing scale color black
Estimated total weight of confiscated Shabu is more or less 210 grams with Standard Drug Price amounting to P1,428,000.00.
Suspects were brought at DDEU, NPD office for proper disposition pending the filing of appropriate charges in court.
Complaints for violation of Sec. 5 (Selling of Illegal Drugs), Section 11 (Possession), Sec 26 (Conspiracy), and Section 13 (Pot-Session) under Article ll of R.A. 9165 (through Buy-bust Operation) are being prepared for filing in court.
The seized items were duly marked and inventoried in the presence of Mr. Ismael “Ka Maeng” Santos, Bulgar Tabloid – Media Representative; and Brgy Kgwad Aniceto Zaspa, Brgy. NBBS, Navotas City.
“I commend the Northern Police District for the laudable accomplishment of their personnel. I encourage all other units and district to continue our gains and accomplish more to totally eradicate the proliferation of illegal drug in the whole region,” said PMGEN SINAS.