During his address, the NCRPO Chief PBGEN DEBOLD M SINAS emphasized certain norms and guidelines to the personnel of the NCRPO’s mobile reactionary unit as they guard the critical areas of the New Bilibid Prison particularly the Maximum Security Compound, as follows:
- Prohibition of cellphones or any electronic gadgets as well as wearing of jewelry is highly discouraged during the tour of duty in NBP;
- Wearing of uniform as prescribed in the LOI TAMANG BIHIS;
- Conduct of personnel accounting at NCRPO prior to deployment;
- Operational shifting would be within 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM only;
- Fielded RMFB personnel will be under the management and supervision of Bureau of Corrections upon entering the BuCor premises; thus, RMFB personnel must act in accord with the BuCor’s policy; and
- All augmented personnel is obliged not to communicate nor be engaged in any way to the inmates, unless needed.
“Sana gumanda ang ating trabaho upang gumanda ang tingin nila sa atin,” PBGEN SINAS said in his statement with high hope and optimism.