NCRPO Chief PMGEN DEBOLD M SINAS lauds the successful anti-illegal drugs operation of PS-4 Novaliches, QCPD which yielded a total of Php 1, 020,000.00 worth of illegal drugs.
The buy bust operation stemmed from an information from a confidential informant regarding the illegal activities of the suspects.
Consequently, a series of surveillance, monitoring and intelligence gathering was initiated until a buy-bust operation was plotted by the elements of PS-4, QCPD Stations Drug Enforcement Unit in coordination with Southern Police District and PDEA Quezon City behind SM Bicutan located along West Service Rd. near EDSA, Brgy. Don Bosco, Parañaque City at about 1:30 PM yesterday, June 16, 2020.
When the drug buy-bust was consumated, suspects aka ‘Madam’ and aka ‘Ashma’ were immediately arrested by the assigned poseur buyer police officer inside the operative’s vehicle however, suspect aka ‘Belga’ suddenly jumped out of the vehicle to evade arrest. He was however chased and arrested by back-up operatives.
Meanwhile, the other suspects on board their driven vehicle were also arrested by other back-up operatives.
The arrested suspects were identified as follows:
- Thaya Ambalgan y Abidin aka”Madam”, 40 y/o (August 29,1979) Single, Jobless, Native of Cotabato, Residing Block 53,lot 27 phase 2, Brgy. Upper Bicutan Taguig City;
- Asmah Angking y Chuy aka “Rose”, 20y/o(December 7,1999) single, Jobless, Native of Cotabato, Residing #at St. purok 3, Brgy. New Lower Bicutan, Taguig City.
for Viol. of Sec. 5 & 11 Art II RA 9165 and Resisting Arrest
- La Belga aka “LA”, 26 y/o (August 2,1994) Married,Jobless,native of Manila, Hapilan st. Tondo Manila. Previous Case: Viol. of Sec. 5 & 11 Art II of RA 9165 and Viol of RA 10591 br. 228 (2019) on going trial
- John Paulo Belarmino y Dublin @ “Jepoy” 30 yrs olds, March 11, 1990, single, jobless, native of Pampanga and residing at 1-A Calamba st. La loma, Quezon City
Viol. Sec. 11 Art. II of RA 9165 QC RTC
for Viol. of Sec. 11 Art II of RA 9165
- Jayson Villegas y De guzman @ “Jayson”, 34yrs old, Agust 29, 1985, male, single, jobless, native of Cabanatuan and residing at #41 Kalabite st Salvacion, La loma, Brgy. Salvacion, Quezon City;
- Leivior Medrano y Delpilar @”Bong”, 41 years old, May 1, 1979, Married, Jobless, Residing at #119-D Baco st, La Loma, Brgy. San Isidro, Quezon City.
Seized from the suspects are the following pieces of evidence to wit:
- Six (6) pieces of knot tie transparent plastic containing undetermined quantity of white crystalline substance suspected to be shabu;
- One (1) Color green plastic bag with writings “hypermarket”;
- One (1) color black box with writings “natasha”;
- One (1)color blue paper bag with writings “the body shop”;
- One (1)piece of one thousand Peso Bill marked buy-bust money;
- Thirty four (34) Pieces of one thousand Peso Bill boodle money;
- One (1) color rose gold cellular phone model samsung;
- One (1) color black cellular phone model samsung;
- One (1) color blue cellular phone model “samsung”;
- One (1) color orange toyota vios w/ conduction sticker YV 1114;
- One (1) piece of one hundred Peso Bill; and
- One (1) piece of fifty Peso bill.
The items were duly marked and inventoried in the presence of the following mandatory witnesses to wit:
- Kgwd. of Brgy. Don Bosco, Parañaque City;
- Mr. Leody Tobias of Radyo ng Masa; and
- Atty. DOJ Representative.
The conficated illegal drugs has an aggregate estimated weight of more or less 150 grams with a DDB value amounting to Php 1, 020,000.00. It was turned over to the crime laboratory for confirmatory testing while the arrested suspects were detained at Police Station 4, QCPD pending the filing of charges for violation of Sections 5 & 11 Art II RA 9165 otherwise known as the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002 and Resisting Arrest.
“I commend the successful buy-bust operation of PS4 QCPD which led to the confiscation of more than 1Milion worth of illegal drugs. Your unwavering support to NCRPO’s intensified campaign against illegal drugs is truly commendable,” said PMGEN SINAS