The fight against the proliferation of illegal drugs continues for NCRPO despite the call of duty as frontliners in the enhanced community quarantine program of the government.
Towards this end, elements of the Station Drug Enforcement Unit of Navotas City Police in coordination with the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency conducted a buy-bust operation along BGA Compound., Brgy. NBBN, Navotas City at about 3:00 AM of March 30, 2020.
The operation resulted to the arrest of the following suspects:
1) ALEXIS VASAYA y CATIPAY @Alexis (Pusher/NotListed), 30 years
old male, single, fisherman, resident of
Shellhouse, Palengke, Caloocan City;
2) ROLANDO REFIL y RIVAS @Palanoy (Pusher/Not Listed), 46 years
old male, single, vendor, resident of Purok
6, Hernandez St., Brgy. Catmon, Malabon City ; and
3) MARIGOLD GILBUENA y CASERO @Magold (User/Listed), 32
years old female, single, jobless, resident of Market 3, Brgy. NBBN, Navotas City.
Seized from the suspects are alleged illegal drugs which has an estimated/aggregate weight of 375.5 grams and a corresponding standard drug value (SDP) of Php 2,554,400.00 pesos sealed/packed in the following manner:
1) One (1) piece of small heat-sealed transparent plastic sachet containing
white crystalline substance suspected to be “shabu” (Subject of buy
bust) marked LDL 3-30-2020 and with signature of the seizing officer
affixed on a masking tape;
2) Four (4) pieces of heat-sealed, transparent, plastic sachet containing
white crystalline substance suspected to be “shabu” marked LDL1,
LDL2, RAR-1 and RAR-2 all with date 3-30-20, respectively, and with
signature of the seizing officer affixed on a masking tape;
3) Fifteen (15) pieces of knot-tied transparent plastic ice wrapper
containing white crystalline substance suspected to be “shabu” marked
LDL3, LDL4, LDL5, LDL6, LDL7, LDL8, LDL9, LDL10, LDL11, LDL12,
LDL13, LDL14, LDL15, LDL16 and LDL17, respectively, all with date 3-
30-20, and with signatures of the seizing officer affixed on a masking
4) Two (2) pieces of One thousand peso bill (used by the poseur-buyer as
the buy bust money) marked LDL with serial numbers DE7023138 and
5) One (1) piece of Five hundred peso bill and five (5) pieces One hundred
peso bill all amounting to One thousand pesos recovered money; and
6) One (1) Navy Blue Sling bag marked as LDL18 3-30-2020
Chief NCRPO PMGEN DEBOLD M SINAS gave credence to the extraordinary effort of his Norther Police District led by PBGEN RONALDO GENARO YLAGAN amid the exigent demand of service as implementors of the enhanced community quarantine related laws.
“I would like to commend my men for their extraordinary effort to protect the Metro from all forms of criminality and illegal drugs despite the danger that they are facing in the frontlines during this pandemic.” Said PMGEN SINAS
A case for violation of Art. II, Sections 5 (Selling) and 11 (Possession of dangerous
drugs) of RA 9165 shall be filed against the arrested suspects.