PMGEN DEBOLD M SINAS the Regional Director of NCRPO, lauds the successful buy bust operation by the operatives of Southern Police District, Makati City Police Station under close coordination with PDEA which led to the confiscation of around 60k worth of suspected illegal drugs.
According to the initial investigation report, the operation stemmed from an intelligence information sourced from a regular confidential informant regarding the illegal drug activities of the suspects.
Consequently, at about 8:30 PM of July 17, 2020, the operating team pushed through with the plotted conduct of a Buy-Bust Operation 155 Caimito St., Brgy. Cembo, Makati City wherein one of the police officers acted as the poseur buyer of illegal drugs.
After the transaction was consummated, the police officer then gave the signal for the arrest of the suspects who were later identified to be the following persons thus:
- Deciree Fesico y Dimaculangan @ Daday, 40 years old (DOB: Dec 9, 1979), single, jobless, residwnt of 155 Caimito st., Brgy. Cembo, Makati City; and
- Leogene Cinco y Bato, 35 years old (DOB: Jan 29, 1985), single, jobless, resident of 1105 Gen. Recarte st., Brgy. South Cembo, Makati City.
Seized from the suspects were the following items thus:
- Eighteen (18) pieces small heat sealed transparent plastic sachets containing white crystalline substance suspected to be shabu (subject of possession) weighing 5.8 grams;
- Twenty-four (24) pieces dried marijuana leaves weighing 91 grams;
- Three (3) pieces dried marijuana stem (91 grams)
-Two (2) pieces marijuana seeds weighing 4 grams;
-One (1) piece kush weighing .027;
-Three (3) pieces glass tube tooter;
-One (1) piece glass tube pipe;
- One (1) piece rolled aluminum foil;
-One (1) piece scissor;
-One (1) piece marijuana rolling paper;
-Two (2) pieces lighter;
-One (1) piece cellular phone;
-One (1) piece plastic container;
-One (1) piece weighing scale;
-One (1) bundle of unuse ziplock; and
- one (1) 500.00-peso bill (buy bust money)
The confiscated illegal drugs has a DDB value of more or less P 61,164 pesos.
The recovered pieces of evidence were properly marked, inventoried, photographed in the presence of the suspects witnessed by kagawad Edgar S. Ordono of Brgy. Cembo, Makati City and Don King Zarate, media representative.
The recovered pieces of suspected illegal drugs were sent to the crime laboratory for confirmatory testing while the arrested suspects were taken into custody and is presently detained in the Custodial facility of Makati City Police Station for filing of charges for violation of sections 5, 11 and 12 of RA 9165.
” I commend the successful buy bust operation conducted by Makati CPS. This accomplishment reflects our dedication to achieve our common goal of keeping the Metro safe from the proliferation of this dangerous substance. May this serve to warning to those who are involved in illegal drug trade to cease or face the pain of being arrested one of these days,” said PMGEN SINAS.