Nine Korean fugitives involved in online gaming and working without proper visa were nabbed during a Manhunt Operation conducted through Service of Interpol Notice of Wanted Korean Fugitives by the joint personnel of Kamuning Police Station 10 and District Intelligence Division (DID), QCPD and Bureau of Immigration and Korean Police at about 8:00 PM of March 4, 2020 at M&J Bldg 121-A Roses Ave. and at house #72 A Scout Fuetabella St. Brgy. Laging Handa, Quezon City.
PMGEN DEBOLD M SINAS positively identified the suspects as Kim Tae Ryeong, 25 years old; Jung Cham Woo, 25 years old; Hasungh yun 25 years old; Ro Mik Yung 27 years old; Jehung Bea, 29 years old; Im Sakin, 30 years old; Chea To on Chun. , 26 years old; Park KI Ming, 32 years old; and IH Sing Wan, 28 years old.
Upon apprehension, operatives yielded the following pieces of evidence:
1. Two (2) pieces back pack colored navy blue
2. One (1) piece black duffle bag.
3. One (1) piece black pouch
4. One (1) unit cinverge fiber x internet modem
5. THREE (3) units Samsung smart phone
6. One (1) unit i phone 7
7. One (1) Samsung laptop
8 One (1) unit emporio armani wrist watch
9. One (1) pair of Samsung ear pods
10. One (1) unit linksys Wifi router
11. One (1) units laptop cooler with moise
12. One (1) piece globe prepaid card
13. One (1) units aukey speaker
14. One (1) units Samsung powerbank
15. One Thousand fifteen pesos
16. Monitors- (45) forty five
17. CPU -18 (eighteen)
18. CCTV- 1 (one)
Arrested suspects and confiscated pieces of evidence were brought to Bureau of Immigration for proper disposition.
PMGEN SINAS assured that NCRPO is ready to coordinate with foreign law enforcers for the apprehension of violators who are fleeing from custody. As part of the drive to clean the community from all forms of criminality, PMGEN SINAS said NCRPO invigorates its efforts through proactive operations in order to achieve a safer Metro Manila.