Joint anti-drug efforts of the Elements of Police Station 4, Quezon City Police District along with the elements of District Drug Enforcement Unit- QCPD and Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency, QC successfully conducted an anti illegal drug buy bust operation on April 24, 2020 at about 7:20 pm infront of 7/11 Forest Hills Subd. Brgy. Gulod, Novaliches, Quezon City.
The operatives positively identified the suspects as Brian Carion y Moran aka “Brian” male, 22 years old, single, jobless,and residing at Blk.41 Lot 11 yellow bell st. Brgy. Pembo Makati City; and
Luigi Gines y Tuliao aka “Luigi”,male, 23 years old, with live in partner, jobless, Residing at Blk.13 Lot 9 Orkidia St. Brgy. Pembo, Makati City.
The arrest was made through buy-bust operation conducted wherein an operative acted as a poseur buyer.
Recovered at the scene were:
1. Six (6) pieces of knot Tie transparent plastic containing undetermined quantity of white crystalline substance suspected to be shabu;
2. One (1) pack of Rice grain;
3. One (1) piece of five hundred peso bill marked buy bust money;
4. Seventy (70) pieces one thousand peso boodle money;
5. One (1) unit color black cellular phone model vivo 1723;
6. One (1) piece driver’s license card;
7. One (1) piece student driver permit;
8. One (1) unit color red motorcycle model X1 Yamaha;
9. One (1) unit color blue suzuki hayate;
10. One (1) color black helmet; and
11. One (1) color white helmet
A total of more or less 150grams of suspected shabu were confiscated with a DDB value amounting to Php 1,020,000.
The seized pieces of evidence were immediately brought to Crime Laboratory for chemical analysis. While suspects were brought to police station 4 for proper disposition pending the filling of appropriate charges in court.
Criminal complaint for violation of Section 5 and 11 of Republic Act 9165 are being prepared for filing in court against the said suspects.
“In the midst of the crisis we are facing, we would like to ensure that we are continuing the momentum of our war against illegal drugs. We will not allow drug suspects to continue their illegal activities,” PMGEN SINAS said.