Through Intelligence driven and follow-up operation, composite teams of District Special Operation Unit, District Drug Enforcement Unit and District Mobile Force Battalion (Special Weapons And Tactics) of Northern Police District in coordination with Hagonoy Municipal Police Station conducted a planned joint Buy-bust Operation at about 3:20 AM of March 8, 2020 at Brgy. Iba, Sitio Sandoval, Hagonoy, Bulacan against an illegal.drug suspect and his cohorts.
The NCRPO Chief, PMGEN DEBOLD M.SINAS positively identified the suspects as:
1. Kevin Paul Jose y Idanan, 26 y/o, single, jobless, residing at 561, N. Garcia St., Brgy. Wawa, Balagtas, Bulacan;
2. Joshua Gabriel Faustino y Clemente, 23 y/o, student, residing at Brgy. Iba, Sitio Sandoval, Hagonoy, Bulacan;
3. Anthony Chino Morales y Aguilar, 28 y/o, single, jobless, residing at 2046, Unit A, Onyx St., Paco, Manila;
4. Ken Alec MC Claine Cruz y Salgado, 22 y/o, single, jobless, residing at Blk 2, Lot 1, A. Javie St., Brgy. Kalawaan, Pasig City;
5. Tyrone Gipala y Mabahin, 23 y/o, single, jobless, residing at 356, AV Cruz St, Brgy. Kalawaan, Pasig City;
6. Kate Desaluna, 18 y/o, single, student, residing at Tiaong, Quezon Province;
7. Marc Mariano y Te, 22 y/o, single, call center agent, residing at Panorama Hills, Unit 1, Brgy. Kupang, Antipolo City;
8. Ivanah Nanit y Guiam, 22 y/o, single, call center agent, residing at No. 2, Copenhagen St., Provident Village, Brgy. Jesus Dela Peña, Marikina City; and
9. CICL “Roger”, 17 y/o, student, single, residing at 106, AV Cruz St., Brgy. Kalawaan, Pasig City.
The operation stemmed from the previous Buy-bust Operation of DDEU, NPD last February 16, 2020 in Caloocan City wherein a total of 1.5 Kilograms of dried Marijuana were confiscated with Two (2) Drug Personalities arrested, and another follow-up buy-bust operation last February 19, 2020 at Bagong Bantay, Quezon City wherein another 5 Kilograms of dried Marijuana were confiscated and One (1) Drug Personality arrested.
a. Twenty Three (23) pcs. Plastic Rolled dried Marijuana leaves and Fruiting tops (more or less 23 Kilograms);
b. Eleven (11) pcs. large brick cling wrapped containing dried Marijuana leaves and Fruiting tops (more or less 11 Kilograms);
c. One (1) transparent plastic containing full grown dried Marijuana leaves and Fruiting tops (more or less 3 kilograms);
d. Two (2) pcs. P1,000.00 bill with serial number FE254207, incorporated with twenty (20) pcs. boodle money utilised as Buy-bust money;
e. One (1) unit Large digital weighing scale color white;
f. One (1) unit cellular phone LG brand color black;
g. One (1) unit cellular phone color black;
h. One (1) pc. grinder;
i. One (1) pc. rolled plastic cling wrapper;
j. One (1) pc. rice sack color white;
k. One (1) pc. sacko Bag color yellow/brown;
l. One (1) pc. sacko bag color blue/white;
m. Two (2) pcs. JRS Plastic packs; and
n. One (1) unit Nissan Navarra Calibre, color black bearing Conduction Sticker F2U275
Estimated total weight of confiscated dried Marijuana leaves and Fruiting tops were more or less 37 Kilograms with Standard Srug Price amounting to P4,440,000.00.
The seized pieces of evidence were immediately brought to the NPD Crime Laboratory Office for qualitative examination.
Criminal complaint for violation of Section 5 (Sale of Dangerous Drugs); Section 11 (Possession of Dangerous Drugs); Section 13 (Pot Session); Section12 (Possession of Drug Pharaphernalia) and Section 26 (Conspiracy) under Article ll of Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002) are being prepared for filing in court against the suspects.
PMGEN SINAS said, “This is another manifestation of our ceaseless campaign against illegal drugs.”
“ I commend everyone responsible for this accomplishment. Rest assured that we are continuously restructuring a tailored fit, effective and the most efficient tactics to abolish all forms of illegal drugs and all its coddler”, PMGEN SINAS added. ##