Anti-drug efforts of the Sta. Ana Police Station 6 of Manila Police District in coordination with Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency, NCR successfully conducted an anti-illegal drugs buy-bust operation at about 11:45 AM of May 1, 2020 inside of Avida Tower 1 San Lazaro,Sta. Cruz, Manila resulting in the arrest of the two (9) drug personalities.
NCRPO Chief, PMGEN DEBOLD M SINAS identified the suspects as:
1. RENOEL SUARE y CARDIÑO @ BOSS ,31 years old ,male, single, resident of 151 San Agustin St. San Miguel Manila;
2. RICHARD COMPA y CARDIÑO 27 y/o,male ,married, resident of 102 Zone 8 Antipolo Rizal;
3. OLIVER PAGLINAWAN y BALONA, 35 years old , male, single, resident of 102 Zone 8 Antipolo Rizal;
4. HAMSA BAHASUAN y BAHASUAN, 56 years old ,single, resident of 102 Zone 8 Antipolo Rizal;
5. SHALY PAREDES y TUMABAGA, 17 years old, male, single, resident of 102 Zone 8 Antipolo Rizal;
6. ZENAIDA PAREDES y BAHASUAN, 49 years old, female, married, resident of 102 Zone 8 Antipolo Rizal;
7. ANGELIE CARDIÑO y FERNANDO, 26 years old, female, single, resident of 102 Zone 8 Antipolo Rizal;
8. SHERYL MESQUERIOLA y BUENAOBRA, 29 years old, female, married, resident of #14 Bagong Kaunlaran Paso d blas Valenzuela City; and
9. GUNTHOR LINOG y DATUMANONG, 30 years old ,male, married, resident of #14 Bagong Kaunlaran Pasod blasValenzuela City.
Investigation disclosed that operatives conducted the said buy-bust operation wherein a police officer acted as a poseur-buyer. Upon transaction, police officers immediately effected the arrest of the nine (9) suspects.
All seized/recovered from their possession and control were eight (8) pieces of heat sealed transparent plastic sachets each containing white crystalline substance believed to be shabu ; one (1) unit cal. 22 marked as RS-6 loaded with two (2) live ammunitions of cal. 22; one (1) battery operated weighing scale; one (1) color black sling bag; and five (5) pieces of 1000 Peso Bill used as marked buy-bust money.
The confiscated pieces of dangerous drug evidence have an estimated total weight of more or less 1820 grams of shabu with street value of One Million Two Hundred Thirty Four Thousand Four Hundred Four Pesos (Php 1,234,404).
Confiscated dangerous drug evidence will be forwarded to MPD – Crime Laboratory Office for qualitative and quantitative examination while the arrested suspect/s will be temporarily detained at this Station’s Custodial Facility for booking and documentation.
Criminal complaint for violation of of Section 5 and 11 (Selling and Possession of Dangerous Drugs) Article II of RA 9165 otherwise known as Comprehensive Dangerous Drug Act of 2002, and R.A 10591(Illegal Possession of Firearm and Ammunition) and P.D 1829(Obstruction of Justice) are being prepared for filing in court against the said suspects.
Meanwhile, NCRPO Regional Director PMGEN DEBOLD M SINAS lauded the operatives for their painstaking efforts in the relentless war on drugs.
PMGEN SINAS also acknowledged the reports from the public regarding the users and sellers of illegal drugs. “The NCRPO’s constant success in the anti-illegal drug campaign is a result of the collective efforts between the authorities and our community. Together, we will eliminate the proliferation of drugs in Metro Manila,” he said.